So you have been thinking of buying – here is a list that can assist you when it comes to choosing either an east valley single family home for sale or a condo in Scottsdale…or anywhere in the Valley for that matter!
The list can be helpful when you are not yet prepared to buy but are looking for a property to rent in San Tan Valley or considering a condo in Chandler, Gilbert or Scottsdale.
- On the average, they tend to be less expensive than a single family home.
- A condo is great for a person who does not want to be dealing with a lot of home maintenance.
- The association may offer amenities such as a swimming pool, tennis court, clubhouse and possibly include a gym.
- A negative would be a shared wall, occasionally you may hear your neighbor watching a television program or if they have loud guests over noise would be an issue.
- Limited parking availability, does your unit come with a garage?
There are many things to consider when looking for your next place to call home, contemplating a condo is a wonderful idea is you are looking for a low maintenance home with many amenities.
Single Family Home:
- Typically more expensive then condominiums
- You have more space and livability, you don’t share a common wall with anyone so intruding noise will be minimized.
- If a “backyard” is a MUST for you, then you will get a backyard with a single family home.
- No sharing any of those amenities with your neighbors, the pool and gym are all yours (if you have them)
- You are fully responsible for your own home maintenance. You will have to maintain landscaping in the front and backyard of a single family home.
If you would like more information on what is required to purchase a Condo or a Single Family Home in the Phoenix Metro Area, contact your East Valley Realtor Albert Hernandez today! He can assist you in finding the perfect property in Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale and all of the major Phoenix areas, you won’t go wrong with Albert Hernandez!